It's the time of year where we are busting our butts trying to make a magical holiday experience for everyone… literally everyone, we just put cookies in the mailbox for our mail carrier and hand-dipped Christmas ornaments in glitter for the girls I coach. While we are trying to think of gifts for everyone on our list, to express just how much they mean to us… through a non-cheesy, budget-friendly, thoughtful gift idea, our growing gift list is getting a little crazy and we were running out of ideas. We took a step back and are breaking this year’s gift list down a little differently… take a look.
The idea for some of these items is to gift enough, so you can share in the experience with your giftee!
- Theatre or performance tickets
- Sporting events
- Movie passes
- Theatre or performances
- Day passes to an amusement park
- A round of golf
- Escape room tickets
- “Date night” with the hubs or with the kids (daddy-daughter dates, mama-son night out)
- Summer camp for the kiddos
- Canoeing/kayaking passes
- Indoor rock climbing or the bounce-passes to SkyZone
- Hot air balloon festival - make your own tickets to “redeem” when the time comes
- Wine festival
- Gift a babysitter!!
- House cleaning services
- Oil changes/car washes
- Landscaping services - pre-pay for lawn mowing for a year
- Cooking courses
- Food and wine pairing
- Aerial yoga
- Sports clinics - pitching, batting, golf lessons
- Personal training
- Piano lessons - or another instrument of choice
- Scuba divings - maybe pair this with plane tickets and a hotel for the Mrs. and plan yourself a getaway!!
- Annual Zoo passes
- Trampoline park
- Wine of the month
- Fab, Fit Fun boxes
- Blue Aprons or Hello Fresh and give the gift of not grocery shopping
As you can see gifting doesn’t have to always come from Amazon. Think outside the box (literally) and gift memories this year. Happy Holidays!